In my decade plus of experience as an executive assistant, I’ve come up with several tricks to a good system for setting up meetings that help me be efficient, helpful to others, and ultimately take control of my executive’s calendar.
In this episode, I take a break from interviews (don’t worry, the next few episodes are some great interviews with great people!) to share the following three tips to help you schedule meetings more easily.
- Add meeting blocks to your executive’s calendar (More in depth post on Ideal Week Templates here).
- Don’t let your executive schedule meetings.
- Don’t ask the other party to send options.
RESOURCES FOR THIS EPISODE
- Free Ideal Week Calendar Template
- Let us know what tips you have for scheduling meetings in the Facebook group here
- Original blog post on 3 tips for scheduling meetings is here
You manage things; You lead people.
– Grace Murray Hopper
Subscribe to The Leader Assistant Podcast so you don’t miss new episodes!
You can find the show on iTunes, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and Stitcher.
Join my email list here if you want to get an email when a new episode goes live.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
Join the Leader Assistant Facebook Group here for bonus content and to network with other assistants who are committed to becoming leaders!
LEAVE A REVIEW
If you’re enjoying the podcast, please take 2 minutes to rate and review the show on iTunes here. Each review helps me stay motivated to keep the show going – and helps the podcast rank on iTunes!
HELP ME, HELP YOU (MAKE THE PODCAST BETTER)
Do you have questions you’d like me to answer, guests you think I should interview, or suggested topics you’d like me to address on the show? Or maybe you have some constructive feedback? Either way, I’d love to hear from you! You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.